Enjoy wine tourism in a unique setting, among vineyards, with views of the Pyrenees on a guided tour where you can learn about the architecture of the building and the different processes, visiting the fermentation hall and the barrel room.
After the visit, you’ll enjoy a tasting of the winery's freshest, youngest wines.LAUS Chardonnay, LAUS Rosé and LAUS Barrica.
During the tasting, they will taste white grape must and chips.
What does this experience include?:
• Reception in the Visits and Wine Tourism area of the winery.
• Visit and guided tour of the territory, with information about the peculiarities of the Pyrenean landscape, our vineyards, and grape varieties.
• Tour of the winery. We’ll get to know the architecture of the building and the processes that are carried out in the fermentation hall and barrel room.
• Tasting of three LAUS wines.
• During the visit, a snack of chips and a glass of must for the children
• Available languages: Spanish, English
• Accessible activity
• Suitable for families with children
• We recommend wearing comfortable shoes